I have noticed some patterns in the Canucks’ play this season, and a pattern in their wins and losses leads me to conclude they will beat the Hawks tonight, and the pattern even suggests the win will be either in a shoot-out or in overtime. For the details, see my post over at Nucks Misconduct.
- “The Great Santorelli”: Why His Recent Productivity is No Surprise to Me
- Why not this Simple Tweak to the NHL’s “Suspension” Rules?
- Hodgson-Kassian Trade Not as Lopsided as it May Seem
- Alfredsson Chooses Detroit as Best Route to Stanley Cup?. . .REALLY???
- Could this homemade DVD be the “Key” to a Stanley Cup Win for the Canucks??