Today, I was astounded to discover that the Canucks have not managed to ice the same lineup in two straight games for OVER TWENTY GAMES! And a comparison of their performance when they have had a stable lineup vs. when they have not reveals some fascinating patterns. For the details, see my post over at Nucks Misconduct.
- “The Great Santorelli”: Why His Recent Productivity is No Surprise to Me
- Why not this Simple Tweak to the NHL’s “Suspension” Rules?
- Hodgson-Kassian Trade Not as Lopsided as it May Seem
- Alfredsson Chooses Detroit as Best Route to Stanley Cup?. . .REALLY???
- Could this homemade DVD be the “Key” to a Stanley Cup Win for the Canucks??